Goalkeeper Ahn Jun-soo trades for Jeon Seung-min...leaves Busan for Jeonnam

 The Jeonnam Dragons have signed goalkeeper Ahn Jun-soo from Busan I-Park to bolster their roster.


The 187cm, 78kg goalkeeper is known for his quick thinking and good saves, as well as his ball control and passing ability.


Ahn began his professional career in 2016, joining Cerezo Osaka at the age of 18, before being loaned to Kagoshima United (J3) in 2018, where he made 29 appearances and helped the team win promotion to J2. A consistent call-up to the national soccer team at every age group, Ahn was also a finalist for the 2015 U-17 World Cup in Chile, the 2017 U-20 World Cup in South Korea, and the 2020 AFC U-23 Championship in Thailand. 메이저놀이터


On joining Jeonnam, Ahn said, "I grew up watching and listening to the Jeonnam Dragons since I was a kid, and I think this is a team that can go to even greater heights. I will do my best to help them," he said. "I think we need to work harder because we are in the middle of the season. I will do my best to adapt to the team as soon as possible and become a part of the first team."


After completing his medical test, Ahn Jun-soo immediately joined 안전놀이터추천 the team and began to work with the existing players of Jeonnam.


Meanwhile, Jeonnam traded midfielder Jeon Seung-min (born in 2000) to Busan I-Park.



Comments